I am glad that my Japanese friends are safe and I am so impressed by the Japanese. Despite a disaster of such scale, they still queue up to get onto trains. Those affected also queue up for rations in an orderly manner even though there is a large fear for food shortage.
Until now, there has not been any major cases of looting occurring.
Dont you think this is amazing!
Take a look at this.
The Japanese are so calm despite such a tragedy.
Singaporeans are already rushing into trains even when our country has not met with any disaster. Some just refused to let others alight the train first!! There are a few who refused to stand to the left of escalators!
I think Singapore is a really safe country and this is what I am really glad about. We can just leave our bags on the seats and go get our meals without having to fear that our bags will be stolen.
However, we seriously still have a long long long way to go when it comes to having a gracious and courteous society.
Take a look at this.
What is about the frantic craze to get story books from newly opened national library. This is crazy. I didn know that Singaporeans are so into reading.
They just want to get new books. Isn that lame. They still need to return the books~!!! If a disaster of such scale happen in Singapore, everyone will rush and snatch for rations. I dont think we will be queuing up!
Immediately after Japan's earthquake, shameless mediacorp rushes in to make money out of japan quake.
(Photo courtesy of Stomp)
Dont you think Mediacorp is crazy.
You dont earn this kind of money. As a reputable news station, Channel News Asia should stive to bring Singaporeans the latest updates and not rushing to cash in while a disaster of such happened.
No tv liscense so they earn money this way?!?!
Seriously, i think they can earn much more money with better productions. Just look at their latest production--生日快乐.
Oh, once again, it is back to an-ugly-duckling-who-battled-her-disease-and-strives-to-help-as-many-people-as-she-can-and-in-the-end-she-will-live-happily-ever-after plot.
I can even write the story. Why do we need mediacorp do come up with lousy scripts like this!! I wonder how many times they have used the-ugly-duckling plot!!!! Seriously, mediacorp needs intervention from the government. Stop giving us lousy productions.
I think Channel U is doing a good job in it's production. 《一切完美》and 《拍卖》are good productions. I am already interested in the dramas even before they are aired. These dramas have good plots and they are not your typical family dramas!!
Mediacorp really needs to put more effort into the writing of scripts. Money will start coming in when the productions becomes a hit. The little nyonya is a fine example.
Okay, i have digressed. I just cant stop complaining about Mediacorp once I start on it.
Anyway, i really hope that Japan will recover soon.
I still hope to visit my friends in Japan.
3 comments:
Singaporeans damn kiasu!
看新加坡图书馆的动画片,我吃惊了!!他们多么要看书吗!
Yoko, 他们不是爱看书,是怕输。
怕输是新加坡人发明的一个词语,就是形容新加坡人什么都要怕自己会吃亏的行为。比如说看到其他人排队,新加坡人也会跟着一起去排队,因为害怕自己错过了什么好事情。这样的行为就是怕输了。
算是新加坡的特色,但是很丢脸。
Post a Comment