Monday, March 28, 2011

She Is Even More Famous Than Leticia Now

When this photo was first posted on stomp, many netizens were outraged.


(Photo Courtesy Of Stomp)

I think this guy is so pampered. I seriously cant believe that he wants his maid to carry his field pack for him. I wonder how he survived his field camp.

I feel that the field pack is really heavy and I dont think it is alright for him to let a female carry it for him despite her being a domestic helper!

Anyway, that is not the main point.

Singaporeans are getting more and more creative.

Lets take a look at how creative they are.


HAHAHAHAH~~!!!!

She is even more famous than Leticia now!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's meiqing's comment?!!!

Jiayang said...

Hahaha..Yilong.

I dont know. She will perhaps comment soon.

Anonymous said...

who's yilong?

JIayang said...

YiLong is my friend. Who are you, anonymous?

JIayang said...

YiLong is my friend. Who are you, anonymous?

Mei Qing said...

Ohla!

Anonymous said...

Thе еlectriсаl pulseѕ that the aurawave and itѕ force
aѕ a TENS gimmick іf you are fitted with a caгdіac ѕinoatriаl node oг aге excгuciation fгom any pain in
the neck that hаs not been medically diаgnoѕed.


Feel free to surf to my wеbsite - aurawavereview.com