Friday, August 05, 2011

Chengdu Work Trip

On 9th July, I headed to Chengdu and begin my tiring Chengdu work trip.



The view of the beautiful sunrise from our airplane seat. This was taken by Yilong. I was sleeping throughout the whole flight! Hahaha.


Anyway, our local partner really sucks big time. They know nuts about events planning!


You wanna know how disgusting they can be! Take a look at the accommodation that they got Yilong and I!





They got us a 客栈! It just cost them 100RMB a night! Wooo~! Look at how eerie it looks.


I believe this was arranged by that disgusting old man! Hahha.


Let's take a look at the interior.


I cant believe I stayed in that room for more than 7 days! Hahhaa.





Just take a look at the toilets! They are so filthy. Take a look at the wall paper! It's so torn that they even had use masking tape to keep it in tact!!! Hahaha.


We wanted to stay in another hotel initially but the hotel was really near to our company. That is why we decided to stay put.


Anyway, we got used to the dirty conditions really soon because we were trained well by the SAF!!! Hahaha.



Our photo with the hotel before we leave Chengdu for WenJiang.

3 comments:

zhixian said...

Omg, 100 rmb per night?! So did you have fun at Chengdu? Did you manage to visit pandas?:)

Jiayang said...

Well, i did had some fun in Chengdu after the event! I visited the giant pandas!!

zhixian said...

Great, you were working and having fun at the same time!