Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lousy Topman Polo Tee

I bought a polo tee from Topman about 3 months ago. After washing it for the first time, the colour ran and it stained one of my clothes. I was really annoyed and I decided to get that piece of polo tee changed.


However, the sales assistant told me that the colour of dark coloured clothes may run upon the first wash and that they will always recommend customers to wash them separately. The subsequent washes will be fine.


Okay, fine. Explaination accepted. I return to home.


However, the colour of that polo tee was still running despite having already washed it for the 4th time~!!!!


Please take a good look at this video!!!!


Look at how blue the colour became at the end of the video~!!!!




Please comment on the video~!


I send Topman an email about this incident and they gave me a call a few days later, promising an exchange for me. Before Topman called, I called WingTai and demanded for a compensation but they didn care! I was so annoyed! I shall not go on elaborating about how irresponsible the staff of WingTai are!!


Okay. Anyway, I brought that polo tee to the Topman outlet. However, the staff mentioned that I can only choose any top that is priced below $33 because I had bought the polo tee for $33. However, I like something which cost $36. They actually wanted me to top up the balance~!!!


Isn this ridiculous?!?!


The staff kept mentioning that this is an exchange and they are doing it out of goodwill.


WTF~~~!!!!


I AM SORRY BUT THIS IS A COMPENSATION. THIS IS NOT AN EXCHANGE. AFTER ALL THE HASSLE, THEY CANT EVEN WAIVE $11 OFF. CRAZY SHIT!!!


THIS POLO TEE EVEN STAINED ANOTHER POLO TEE OF MINE. THAT POLO TEE COST ME $46! I AM NOT EVEN GOING AFTER THEM FOR THAT~!!


I am going to write to Topman again. I will get my $11 back!!


Please comment on the video. I will email them the video with all your comments!!!


I must get my money back!!!

5 comments:

Melvin Lim said...

the water doesn't look that blue to me.

Jiayang said...

Melvin: !!!!! The water is blue~~!!!

Christopher said...

wow your blog so long liao ah .. LOL .. i wana create one also .. and hoh .. auntie jiu shi auntie .. XOXO

Mei Qing said...

mel, the water did turn blueish... ):

Melvin Lim said...

yeah. but i meant.. not THAT blue la..