Sunday, August 21, 2011

Packing For Taiwan

I bought a new luggage for Taiwan because the one that I have been using is too small for 6 months of stuff.


Anyway, the new luggage cost quite a bit but it is pretty~! Hahaha.


I am still in the midst of packing. My new luggage is really enormous and I cant fill it up.


Mom says that it's okay and that I will fill it up in Taiwan because I will probably shop everyday!! Hahaha.



My initials~!


Look how big my lugguage is!!!


Sis says that I can bring my PlasmaTV over to Taiwan~!! Hahaha.


I thought it looked fine in the shop but when I brought it back to my home, it seems like it is taking up half of my room~! Hahha.


Hope that this Taiwan trip will be fun!!

2 comments:

Mei Qing said...

Have fun in Taiwan! (:

Melvin Lim said...

did you pack along a power strip?