I felt really thrilled when I knew that Naoto will be coming to Taiwan. It has been ages since we last met.
I went up to Taipei to met him and his friend.
Naoto is still as funny. He thinks that I am really humourous and I can be a comedian! Hahha. We chatted alot and I was reminded about the fond memories of the Chinese Bridge Competition. I am glad that I had joined the competition and had made so many friends.
Anyway, I brought his friend and him around. We went to 五分埔, Taipei 101 and had the really delicious 小笼包 for dinner. The Japanese seem to love the 小笼包 alot! Hahha.
Felt a little sad when we parted because I wonder when will be the next time we will meet again! Hopefully, I will be able to visit Osaka next year and it will be his turn to bring me around!! Hahaha.
Updates
Finaly, the school did something for the exchange students. I had the chance to meet the other exchange students yesterday and we hang out till 3am in the morning today! We had lots of fun!! I know the exchange students from HongKong, Korea and Japan. Once again, the asians seem to click better. I dont have anything against the Caucasians. They are nice people too. It's just that Asians have the same pop culture and it's easier to communicate. The Caucasians kept asking me to club and drink with them! Haha.
Okay, updates soon!!

8 comments:
WOW! How envious that you able to meet Naoto! So are you in Taiwan or China?
I am in Taiwan! He came to Taipei for a holiday!
hey i will be goin osaka on 26th dec u wanna come then?
I cant! My exams are just round the corner. Classes have not ended in Taiwan!! There is no recess week in TsingHua!
I see. I though you're in Uni of Tsing Hua, China. So how long are you going to stay in Taiwan?
I am actually in the National Tsing Hua University of Taiwan. There are 2 Tsing Hua university. I am going to stay in Tsing Hua for 4 months. I will be returning in Jan 2012.
So interesting!!!I want to go also!!!haha!!
Thanks, ZW! I will treat you to fishballs when I am back! This time, it's for real!
Post a Comment