Sunday, September 04, 2011

Taiwan Exchange Trip Part 4

 Finally, I meet up with my Singaporean friends at the airport and we headed to Tsing Hua University together.


After a long flight


On the van that picked us up from the airport.
After travelling for an hour, we finally reached our school.
And this is how my room area looks like!
 
My bed

Posing with my area.

My hostel from the outside.

I think my hostel is fine even though it's quite dusty. Hahha. I had expected something worst. Thus, I think this is fine.

After leaving our stuff in the hostel, we left for the supermarket to get our daily necessities.


Before we shopped, we had our lunch. I had beef noodles. I think the noddles are really nice!


Shop for a long long time and this is what the guys got. The girls got themselves much much more stuff!


After returning back to the hostel, we went out for dinner and more shopping. The girls wanted more stuff for their room.

I was bored and I asked YiXiong to take a photo for me while the girls were shopping. Hahha.


Dinner~~!!


After having our dinner, we returned to our rooms. The girls were curious about how our rooms looked like because their rooms were really beautiful and we told them that ours aren that good!! Hahah. Thus, they wanted to have a look at our room. Fortunately, their rooms cost them NT14000 while ours only cost NT7200. Or I will be really annoyed.

 Posing with my bed.

I think my bed is not for those who are afraid of heights!! Hahaha,

Tada~~!!!  

This is now my comfortable bed!


Okay, I admit that my bed is not that comfortable because the mattress is really thin. I am actually experiencing back aches now! I am so used to sleeping on my really thick mattress at home~! Hahaha. I could have got a better mattress but I dont think it's worthwhile as I will only be staying for a semester.

Last but not least,

I have to pose with my bed.

Updates

I shopped alot in Taiwan and I am rather broke now! Haha. My top is from WuFenPu while my pants are from YiZhongJie. My top only cost me $18~!!! Woo~~!!!

Anyway, I went to XiMenTing yesterday and I cut and dyed my hair. HAHAHA.

I think my new hairstyle is still fine but it looks really weird when I dont style it. Okay, I shall take a photo of my new hair style when I have the chance.

Everything is fine and I am coping well.

It's really noisy today because everyone is moving into the hostel. I feel so old because I am actually 4 years older than the freshies!! My room mates are still not here and I hope that they will be nice people!! 

Anyway, they are just 18 year old brats~!! 

HAHAHH~!! 

3 comments:

Mei Qing said...

Picture of your newly cut hair please (:

mich said...

Yup! Pict of ur new hairstyle! (:
And the top looks good and more importantly, cheap! haha. I think u're right. Ur bed will be too scary for ppl who're afraid of heights! :/

Enjoy urself there!

Jiayang said...

Meiqing/Michelle: OMG. I feel that I look like a cockster after looking in the mirror today!! I think this is a failed hair cut~!!