Monday, February 13, 2012

Acting As A Tour Guide Part 3

It was the second last day that my friends are here in Singapore.

Decided to accompay them to Sentosa. Met at vivo city and I got them tickets to enter the Sentosa island. Minutes later, I found out that we can actually use our ezlink cards to get through the gates!! Haha.


On our way to the beaches.



A touristy shot. We got a Korean couple to take this photo for us and Amigo and I spoke to them in Korean. The korean auntie said that my korean pronunciation is very good and she asked if I did my exchange in Seoul University!! HAhah.



The girls enjoying the sun, sea and sand.





I joined in too. Haha.


The girls were finally tired.


Got 2 Japanese girls to take this photo for us.


And we took photos with them too!



I love interacting with foreigners!! I put all the Japanese that I have learned in Taiwan to good use. With a mixture of sign language and English, we interacted really well,


Anyway, the Japanese girls said that I am a "iki man"!!!! In Japanese, this means 花美男! HAHHA.

After being at the beach for around a hour, we went to play the luge.











Seriously, this was my first time playing the luge and I thought it was rather fun!!! Hahha.

After that, the girls went to Universal studios while I went back home.


That is because I had many stuff to do!! Haha.

Anyway, I really hope that I played a good host and they really enjoyed their stay in Singapore.

Looking forward to seeing them again in Taiwan!!!

7 comments:

yaching said...

聖淘沙沙灘假的很美耶~~
你這導遊也是多虧我們才能有這次的luge初體驗吧!!!

Jiayang said...

回到家后看照片时才发现原来圣淘沙的海和天空蓝得很漂亮!

对啊!多亏你们,我才可以玩luge!

Anonymous said...

Kawaiineh!!!

Mei Qing said...

Flower Boy? Haha! Looks fun! (:

Jiayang said...

QingKai: Thanks for commenting even though this comment was only left only after I forced you to do so.

Meiqing: HAHAH. Yeah. They said that I am a flower boy!

jeron said...

jiayang, that's because you look pretty like a flower. HAHA

Jiayang said...

Jeron: !!!!!