Friday, March 09, 2012

A Random Entry

This will be a random entry with random photos. Hahha.


A long overdue photo that I took during CNY with my friends.  Hahha.



Made a new Korean friend. Kim Min Joo from Korea. She is my language exchange friend.



Camwhored in my school's cafe.

Anyway, this is a really stupid video of me playing the piano. I got my friend to teach me how to play Yiruma's Kiss The Rain. Needless to say, I failed terribly! Haha. I only managed to learn the first few notes!!


My words can express how envious I am of those who can play the piano. I am really stupid when it comes to playing the musical instruments! I always love to sit by my friend and watch him/her play the piano while exclaiming about how great he/she is! Hahah. My right and left brain just cant function together. That's why I cant play musical instruments!

Anyway, this was the song I was trying to play! I love the melody!






Finally received my cheque from Nuffnang! Yay!! $$$$



Photo taken during Shulan's birthday party. Credits to ZhuanWei!! 

Anyway, Ah Kit joined a singing competition in HK. I think he sang really well!!



I hope he gets through the first round!!!

I am leading a boring life ever since I came back to Singapore......

I cant wait to travel soon!!

No comments: