Tuesday, July 31, 2012

重现台湾 Part 1

Felt really glad to be back in Taiwan again!!

Did hell lots of shopping. I guess I am prepared for the next semester! Haha.

Anyway, I am too lazy to blog about my Taiwan trip. I will just let the photos do the talking!!!

My really big luggage.



Camwhored!





Had to head to Yi Zhong Street for my shopping!



Nice pants! I think I already have 4 colours of these pants! Bought 1 pair for my friend because he wanted it too!!



Took a photo with the salesgirl who still remembered me despite not going to the stall for almost a year!!



Fengjia Night Market



Food~~





The big prawns were really delicious!!

My buys for the first day!!


Breakfast~!


Sun Moon Lake~!!



My buys for day 2! Haha!


Okay. Basically, this is just a random entry. Haha.

These photos basically concludes my 2 days in Tai Chung. The weather was crazily hot. I didn feel like camwhoring alot. Had lots of good food! Bought many stuff! Haha.

Updates soon!!

Anyway, I am heading to Yunan next tuesday!! Haha.

No comments: