Monday, July 23, 2012

Work Life

I dont really know how to explain what my job is about when people ask me about it.

It's hard to explain. Haha.

Thus, I always just say that it's an events organising job.

Anyway, I have been really held up with my job during this term break. Our company is organising the Asian Young Leaders Convention 2012 this year. Check out the official website: www.aylc.net so that I dont have to explain further.

This is actually an annual event and we are seeing more than 1700 participants from across Asia!! This explains my workload.

I am actually in charge of all their meals. Of course, there were much more other work to do such as the receiving of them at the hostel, administrative work blah blah blah...

Anyway, just some photos that I have took during the event.

Hell lots of stuff!! These are the content of the welcome pack for the participants.



And we transformed them into these!!!


This is only a small small part of it. I think we pack a total of 1700 welcome packs.

Just look at the amount of name tags!!!



Working hard even in the night!!!




I cant really remember what time was the last photo taken but I believe it was taken during the wee hours of the night. It was a crazy night as we had to prepare for the arrival of our participants the next day. I wonder how we look so refreshed!! Hahah.

The event was in River Valley High School.




Just look at the amount of people!!!!!

I am glad that the event has eneded. Yay!!!

Even though this job is really demanding but I really learned a lot. It's upset that sometimes our efforts aren recognised but I guess our team just learn to live with it! Haha.

Anyway, this is just a random update since I have not been updating my blog for a long long time.

Heading to Taiwan tonight!! Woo~~!!!

I guess I will spend a bomb there! Updates soon!!


No comments: