Sunday, August 26, 2012

Been To The Place Closest To Heaven Part 2

We arrived in Shangri-la in the night. Thus, we only had a night to roam about in the Shangri-la town. 

The very next day, we woke up early and had breakfast. 


During breakfast, our boss kept telling us stories about her life. HAHAH. She always has many life stories to share. Seriously, I think her stories are rather interesting but it can get a little boring after she starts talking about it for too long. Haha. 

Due to the high altitude, some of us developed acute high altitude disease. Hahaha. But we still had to carry on with our plans. 

Vendors along the street 




Little Potala!!


This resembles the Potala Palace in Tibet. I thought it was quite pretty!!

After that, we went around touring the place. The majority of the people living in Shangri-la are people of the    Zang Zu (藏族)and they are all Buddhists. Therefore, we of course had to visit their temples. The architectures in Shangri-la are also very special. I dont know how to describe them in words. I guess the picture tells more than what I can describe in words.  



We had to climb flights of stairs before we could get to see the architectures. 

There was a little girl who tagged along with us. She is really cute but she can get really noisy at times. 



Camwhored along the way! 2 pretty ladies from our company, Josephine and Jessandra! We were really too near to the sun and that is why I need to have hoodie on because I was very afraid that I will get sunburnt! The sun is very bad for the skin!




I believed you would have probably seen this photo if you are a facebook friend of mine. 


The bird eye view scenery from where the temples were.




Camwhored with my colleagues along the way!

Photo credits to Yilong


Photo credits to Yilong


 This is my lady boss! Haha. 

Photo credits to Yilong

Photo credits to Yilong


Photo credits to Yilong


Photo credits to Yilong

Yilong is a really talented photographer. I believe you can see from the difference of this photos and mine. Hahah. If you think he takes really nice photos, please do show him some support by liking this photo on facebook: 

Do show him some support!!

After touring the place, we went to have lunch. 

The girls camwhored with the flowers.  


AND 

AND

AND

The guys had to give it a try too!!


I think we did fine! Haha. 

Lunch! Pizzas!



A group photo with the lady boss of the cafe who is also a good friend of my boss. 

Do look forward to the next entry!

We went around admiring the greeneries in Shangri-la!!! Hahah!



13 comments:

Melvin said...

your lady boss sure knows how to 保养!

Anonymous said...

hi i'm from Russia. i like your post. makes me want to go shangri-la too.

Jiayang said...

Melvin: HAHAH. Melvin, She is 52 this year!!!!

Anonymous: Thanks. I never thought that I will have a reader from Russia. Do look forward to my next entries!

yl said...

highly suspicious. haha

JiNG said...

cute photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Burberry Outlet 586094 Chanel Handbags on sale 585613 Gucci Bags online 666322 http://chaneloutletonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

cheap christian louboutin shoes 428306 Gucci Bags online 606938 Burberry Bags 363470 http://cheapburberrybagsoutlet.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

christian louboutin outlet 94209 Louis Vuitton Handbags 83597 discount christian louboutin 288313 http://cheapburberrybagsonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Discount Louis Vuitton Bags 242997 Chanel Handbags 911400 Hermes Outlet 938912 http://guccihandbagsforcheap.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

discount christian louboutin 319566 Gucci Outlet 344846 Chanel Handbags on sale 69967 http://hermesbagsoutletsale.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Hermes Birkin sale 831013 Cheap Chanel Handbags 920942 Chanel Outlet Online 385188 http://cheapburberrybagsonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

cheap christian louboutin shoes 875243 christian louboutin outlet online 24876 discount christian louboutin 107338 http://cheapburberrybagsonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

hermes bags 613158 Hermes Bags 695696 Louis Vuitton Bags sale 521928 http://cloutlets.webs.com/