Sunday, September 02, 2012

Been To The Place Closest To Heaven Part 4

This is the last part of my travelogue! Hahaha. 

After we got back from the Potatso Nature Reserve, we wore the ethnic costumes of the Zang Zu. 

Okay, we got crazy basically!! 

Please take a look at the photos. 









I think we were really crazy and we just kept snapping away! 

There were many foreigners who took photos of us! Hahaha! 

The next day, we travelled to Lijiang. The time required to travel from Shangri-la to Lijiang will take us about 4 hours! 

Halfway through our journey, we stopped at this attraction. 


I forgot the name of this place. 

Didn took many photos here because my camera went out of batt! My colleagues were busy snapping away while I just sat by the side. 

It was a bad hair day for me and I just look bad in all the photos. Hahaha. 

We finally arrived in LiJiang after the gruelling car ride!

Went to a tea shop. The boss of the shop was from Xiamen and he said that he felt really nice because we are able to speak some Hokkien! Actually, I was probably the only one who could hold a conversation with him! Haha. He treated us to lots of tea!! He is also a friend of my lady boss. 


Bought 2 packets of tea which cost me close to a hundred bucks! 

And I am not drinking them now! Darn! I should go drink them later. 

Being a friend of our lady boss, he brought us around and treated us to BBQ!



Ended the day after the BBQ and went back to our hotel!

The next morning, we tour the Lijiang old town!

Tried local food!



And rode horses!




The house ride was fun!! 

I forgot to bring my camera charger away from Shangri-la and my camera remained out of batt throughout the whole holiday since Day 4~!! Sad!!

As usual, Yilong couldn miss any photo taking opportunities and he went around snapping away. 

Please take a look at his photos!!








He is such a talented photography!

We thought that the the streets really look like scenes in the martial arts drama, thus, we decided to all strike a kungfu pose! 

Our try at imitating Bruce Li, Jackie Chan, Michelle Yeoh and Jet Li!! 


I think that this trip was rather fun! 

Anyway, I always feel that it's the company that matters most when it comes to a going on a holiday! My colleagues are a fun batch of people. We always joke around and my boss always mention that she can hear our laughers from afar. 

Hope to visit Hongkong, Korea, Japan, Shanghai, Thailand~~~~

Too many places that I wish to visit

BUT I am not earning enough money!! Hahah. 



2 comments:

Mei Qing said...

Yilong takes really nice pictures.
Anyway, spot an error. It should be "photographer" instead of "photography" (:

Jiayang said...

Thanks, Meiqing. It's okay! I always make spelling errors!