Back with a new song too. Ai Ni Wu Tiao Jian by Huang Yi Ling. Guys, this is a really nice hokkien song. Try listening. If u cant, you can try using Internet Explorer instead. Or there are some problems with its link. Try coming again later..Hahaz..
Guys and Gals, i cant get myself a j0ob!!!
First, Michelle recommended me to work at Daiso. I called her supervisor but his reply was " Sorry, we have enough people now. I will only know if there are any more job vacancies on the 1st of Dec." Argh!!
Then, JianRong recommended me to work at Bakezin. He told me that they were still hiring staff and his cousin just got employed last week. But when i asked if there were any job vacancies, his supervisior's reply was just the waving of her hands.
Wahh...I am depressed. Hahaz. My mum sneered at me for being slow. She said that i cant even get myself a bowl of "Meng Po Tang" even after i die...Hahaz. For those who don't understand what in the hell is "MEng Po Tang", It is a bowl of soup that u have to drink when u die to forget all the memories. Hahaz..
I tried consoling myself that perhaps i am born a prince. Hahaz. I guess i shall live the life of a prince since i just couldn get a job. Hahaz...
I admit i am fussy over jobs. Hahaz.
I don't wish to work everyday. And jobs that require me to carry heavy things every now and then are OUT. They will exert pressure on my kidneys..HAhaz.
I spent the whole day out at Orchard, trying to get a job. But instead of getting myself a job, i took a photo with "Liang Liang", the Chrismas tree. Hahaz..

Say Cheez!!!
"Liang Liang" looks so cute with her decorations..Hahaz.
That's all for today.
Signing off / 2.55pm / 26.11.06 / Thursday
No comments:
Post a Comment