Sunday, November 19, 2006

I Am Sick!!

I am sick!!!

Argh!!!

I guess i am really sick!!!~

Despite my poor health, Michelle Lim continues to make a din in my blog, pestering me to blog. Just to provide some amusement and entertainment for her!!! Coz she is bored!! ARgh!!! I am not a clown!!! An entry of mine can perhaps cure for boredom for just like 2 minutes ba!!!

I am feeling weak now even though my temperature reads 36.8. Whenever i pop the tablets, i feel much better. However, after the medical effects dies off, I feel feeble again.

Friends, i won't live long. Even if i live long, i will be a burden. Hahaz. I always experience pain in my kidneys. *ouch Didney failure really sucks!!

I am afraid that the antibodies will create hell in my kidneys...

Pray for me, friends. Hahaz.

Guan Yin Niang Niang

Pls Bless Me With Good Health ( English )

Bao You Wo Sheng Ti Jian Kang ( Chinese )

Po Pin Wah Sin Tah Ho Hou ( Hokkien )

Christians can pray to Jesus too. Please Help!! Jesus will bless me too right..

I feel sick, i feel weak, i feel feeble, i seem frail, i seem ill, i look pale!!

WAHHHHH!!!!

Signing off / Sunday / 19.11.06

No comments: