I am tired!!!
I am tired of blogging!!! Hahaz...
i am perhas going to post entries like once a fortnight. Because life in JC is really really boring.
I bet you guys wouldn want to know abt my SYF practises, my homework or how many tests i went through this week. HAHaz....
Or perhaps i am going to stop blogging for some time!! HAHaz...
If u love my blog, tag me. ANd say inspiring words to motivate this discouraged blogger...HAHaz..
Say something like:
OH pls, Jiayang. Pls continue blogging. I cant live without your entries!! Whenever i am sad, your entries never fail to bring me laughter!!!
OKay, i am lame. BUt i am really tired.
Exhausted, Fatigued and worn out!!!
Not only because of studies. But because of many things that happen in my life.THings hasn been smooth for me this year.
But friends, Don't fret!! I will still be that happy-go-lucky jiayang that u know. But when the sounds fade and the lights are out, i shall then immense myself into a state of depression..HAHaz...
Okay, this is just an uncommercalised entry of mine!!!
TIme to say goodbye.
Yes, i know. It's a lame entry....HAHAz
Signing off / 12.28 / 16.4.07
Sorry if i have bored you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment