Sunday, July 15, 2007

Being Lame

First, before i start, anyone from Nuffnang here? HAhaz..I am just trying my luck. Pls do come forward to my aid as soon as possible coz i am in desperate need for help!!! Thanks!!

Just to clarify something. Sorry to my classmates if i had sound conceited during chem lesson today. I really don't mean it. As you guys know, i am just being straightforward. I do boast about my results in Maths too!! So i guess i aren really proud right? HAhaz...

Anyway, mIng mIn ( Also known as Ahmina ) made my day today!! HAHaz...

Morning assembly was filled with laughter b'coz Ahmina told me something today. Parents' meeting session was on Saturday and Ahmina's mother came shortly after i reached the classroom..

Seeing me, MingMIn told her mother that i was always the one who tease her. She complained that i often make fun of ZHiWen and her.

And to my astonishment, her mother reply was, "其实,他长得还不错."

I thought something like "为什么他这么多 pimple?" was more appropriate!! HAhaz...

Apparently, Ahmina 's sister had also mentioned that i wasn that bad looking after she saw my entry on the Chrismas outing last year. HAHaz...

I admit. Compliments are indeed pleasant to the ears. But this is just too unbelievable!!!

I can only conclude that mIngmIn's mother had saw me afar. Being at least a metre away will ensure that you will not see 95% of my pimples. HAhaz...The only pimple that you can most probably see is an enormous one on my right cheek..HAhaz

Or she could have been deceived by my candid wit and humor during the parent's meeting session since she was just sitting not far away from the table where my mother and i were.

OKay, just a digress....

Gonna post some photos that i had of our Gp teacher for those who haven seen her on National Tv.


Hmm..she is indeed staring in that show. HAhaz


Look like her? Most don't think so. HAhaz...


Nothing special here. But just enlarge and take a look at the subtitles. Okay, if you are lazy, it reads "面对Pamela 这样的性感尤物". HAhaz..I am sorry if you cant at all understand what's a 性感尤物. That means u really need bucking up in your chinese!!! Hahaz

Okay, i admit. I am a busybody. HAha

Gtg. Byee everyone!!!

No comments: