Sunday, July 01, 2007

Random

[Updates]

Sorry guys. I had to change the url of my blog b'coz the readership was getting a bit out of hand. HAhaz..I know i may always joke abt me being a popular blogger, but i think the fame is really just too much for me.

I cant imagine ppl saying,"Oh..Look!! He is the one who blogs abt the Gp teacher. OMG..Look at his pimples. That must be his retribution. HAHaz.." I have low self esteem, that's why.

[ Soln to Clear Skin Gang ]

MeiQing wanted to pass me the socks so we arranged to meet outside school for my convenience. Ha.

We had a short chat before MeiQing headed for home. Before i could even speak, Melvin said," Jiayang, your pimple condition looks bad. You seem to have breakouts leh."

Of course, i agreed. I couldn deny what. It's all written on my face!!! Melvin and MeiQing then went on to chat abt their recent outbreaks. All of a sudden, it sounds like everyone of us have got our own pimple outbreaks.

I decided to console everyone since i was the leader of the gang. " No lah, it must be the sun. Recently, temperatures are high. So, it really isn within our means to control our the temperature."

Yeah, Yeah...OMG..recently darn hot leh." Melvin agreed.

SUddenly, MeiQing scream,"Why are we deceiving ourselves!! We just cant find the solution!!"

OMG!!!! 一针见血!!! We were dumbfounded.

And mElvin was really really humourous. Wanna know why? HAHaz...

MeiqIng told us that she will be going for singing lessons soon.

Being puzzled, i asked, " But why? You already sing very well. There's no need for you to learn singing again."

"But now, everyone is improving. And singing is my only 才艺. They will beat me soon, and singing will not be my strength anymore."

Being kind, Melvin said, "But you have other 才艺 what, MeiQIng."

"What?" We asked.

"Your 才艺 is pimple loh..."

HAHAZ......We are all so wrong abt melvin. He isn a nerd. See..he can be bad too. HAhaz....

Then i went,"Actually, 我们的才艺都是生pimples!!!"

WAHHHH...HOw sad can this be!!! The soln to clear skin gang shall work harder towards our goal of finding the real soln to our gang!!! We will!!!


Okay, gonna go!!! Bye!!!

No comments: