Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Life is Drab!!!

Heelo, EVeryone!!! i AM back!!! Life is drab. 3 more weeks to PRelims!!! GOsh!!!

i am sorry to bore you guys with this again. But have you bought this week's i weekly?


My article was once again posted. HAhaz...



I won myself a perfume worth a hundred bucks again!!! Yay!!!


$100 Poh Kim vouchers from You Weekly. Apparently, Mum , Brother and Yuxian were really crazy. When i tell them abt me winning a hundred bucks worth of Poh Kim voucher, they all exclaimed, " Poh Kim Jewellery ah"!!!

Hmmmm...no lah...Is Pok Kim Videos. The jewellery shop is Poh Heng. HAhaz

And all magazines are the same. Neither did I-weekly notify me on where and when to collect the perfume. Worst, they didn even reply to my email that i had sent yesterday!! They better not cheat me but i will exposed their act to ALL Sph owned papers and magazines!!!

[Artpiece]

下雨时,请准许我为你撑伞, 好吗?

Pictures by ZhuanWei

Words by Me

HAhaz..Nice ma??

Gonna go le. I am really tired. Study is the key to "A" level success!!! Strive on!!!

Btw, support my cousin at hey gorgeous!!

http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/heygorgeous/babe.php?uid=1008

Okay..Bye


No comments: