Thursday, August 09, 2007

National day special.

Happy National Day to all!!!

I love Singapore!! Do you? HA..But i love Taiwan. I hope i will have the chance to tour Taiwan soon!! Real soon, i hope..HAhaz..

Pls do not tag, "YOu are really going to Taiwan soon ah, you will be enlisted really shortly." I swear i am going to be really frustrated at your comment!!

Anyway, national day celebration in school saw many performing patrotic songs. I was reminded of the days in Fuhua when Talentime was always the programme for our National Day celebration. I will always be seated below the stage rooting for Meiqing. Of couse, there were many others supporting her too. Meiqing would always win with ease as those competitors were of no match for her. So are the JJ superstars..HAHaz...

Ahmina is annoyed. SHe thinks that ZHiWen is the best. HAhaz...

Anyway, i have uploaded an audio version of MeiQing singing "HOme". You guys shall be the judge. Let's decide who sings better. ZHiWen or Meiqing? HAhaz..

Personally, i think Zhiwen sings quite well too. But of course, Meiqing is better. And she is certainly 5 times better than Yu Ci, the girl who performed the song "HOme" for us during the National Day celebration.




In case, imeem fails you. Try this instead: MEiqing

Isn it heavenly? Considering the fact that it was recored with in a noisy surronding and there aren any minus one. HAHaz...ACtually, i wanted to have an audio version me singing a song too. But since MeiQing's singing is on par with mine. LIstening to hers is just like listening to mine. HAHAHAZ...K. I am joking.

Have you guys watched 《不能说的.秘密》!



It's nice!! I do not adore Jay CHou and i wasn really keen about watching that movie at first. But the movie really shocked me.

故事很简单,说的是纯纯的爱,但其中却隐藏了一个很关键的twist.

ANyway, the movie deserve a watch if you are a fan of Jay Chou. If you are not, it's not a bad catch either. Definately much better than Harry Potter. A blockbuster which flunks terribly.

Hahaz...881 is next!!! I love hokkien songs!!!

"干爹,你看papaya!!" "恶心leh"

HAhaz...I wanna watch 881, even though i am sure it will be a flop..Ha

1 one day to clear skin..I am looking forward to a better skin of mine. hahaz

Gtg..Bye everyone!!

No comments: