Sunday, August 26, 2007

Exams Are Coming!!

I need to study!! I need to study!! HAhaz..

I am reminding myself bcoz i really cant study at home!! See~~I am now blogging!! WTF!!! I tried studying in school everyday after school, but time is limited.

That 1 hour or 2 really cant get me anywhere!!! I must really get used to studying at home soon! I cant possibly study in school the day before my exams right!!

Stress!!! Stress!!!

Just posting some photos:



He looks fine!! REally fine..But guess what!!!

THe cameraman decided to play a trick on him!! HMm..he is not wearing his pants!!!

Okay, LAME!! I know that!!!

[MEiqing VS JiangBin]

It's the battle of the gals!!! Woo~~~That sounds interesting!!!

First, JiangBIn will woo us with her rendition of 被爱的女人.



It's time for Meiqing to shine!!!


Yay, both gals sang so well. I am sorry coz the recording was really poor. Did the recording really long ago. Guess there wasn others who had better phones then.

Guess you guys cant wait to hear me sing right. HAhaz..Gonna post my singing soon!!!

Gtg! Bye!!!



No comments: