Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wondering

I am wondering if my participation in the Chinese competition is a right choice for me.

Because of the competition, I am forced to take a few days of leave from my work.

This has really angered my superior.

The winner of the competition gets to represent Singapore to participate in the finals in China. Seriously, i am not very confident that i will win. Furthermore, i may not be able to participate in the finals even if i win.

This is because my contract ends on the 8th of July and the competition starts on the 9th of July. Everything may seem perfect but i doubt I can fly to china on the day that the competition starts. I guess contestants will have to reach a few days before the competition starts to prepare themselves for the big event.

I am saying as if I have absolute confidence in winning but actually, i don't.

There is this particular guy who is a part time Deejay for JJ FM (Apparently, JJ Lin Jun Jie has his own FM channel). He has a really nice voice and his talent performance is really creative. If he is able to curb his nervousness on the day of the competition, he will definitely stand a good chance at emerging as the champion.

I feel that my talent performance is really weak. I am going to sing. Hahaha. I don't have a melodious voice and singing is rather boring. Some of the talent performance of the contestants will really send you going WOW!!! Hahaha.

Hopefully, i will be able to overpower my stage fright to do well in the Question and Answer segment.

Anyway, i was pondering about what to wear for my competition.

I thought that something simple will be nice.





So, I am most probably going to wear this. A simple shirt with a skinny tie.

OMG!!! Is this a little out of fashion now!!! Hahaha.

I just thought that something simple will be good. hahha.

Okay, i need to go. Time to sleep.

Lastly, work is serously driving me mad. Seriously, i feel guilty for taking leaves from work. Hiaz. This is life. Hahhaa.

Bye!

7 comments:

Mei Qing said...

Don't worry too much. Just give it your best for the finals. Let nature takes its course :D

Anonymous said...

Haha. Worry will have more pimples.

Mei Qing said...

Anonymous, I'm sorry but to say that doing this will only show us how childish you are. Yes, I totally agree with you that worry will lead to more pimples but I don't think you are in any position to comment. If you want to leave such sarcastic comments on his blog then please reflect on your actions too!

Just a question, do you have pimples? Well, I have. And I'm sure most people have them. If you have really good complexion, do share with us some tips! :D

I'm not being sarcastic, no offense!

Anonymous said...

Just an advice. So no point worrying. No offence.

Jiayang said...

Meiqing, please do not be bother with him. He just wants to anger me.

Anyway, i will try my best for the finals. Hopefully, i will at least make it to the top 3.

Mei Qing said...

Nope, I'm not affected. Small issue! I think all along we misunderstood his intention. He didn't mean anything, like what he said it's just an advice.

Right anonymous? Anyway, you want to go support JY this Friday?

Jiayang said...

Meiqing, 不要和这种人一般见识。=)