Last sunday, i went singing with Meiqing at Party World.

Ha. A photo of us in Party World.
OMG!!! I think i sang terribly. Hahaha. I have not been singing for a long time and my singing skills have indeed deteriorated.
I couldn catch my breath and my pitch went off most of the time. Hahhaa.
As usual, Meiqing sang beautifully!
After that, we went to dine at a cheap japanese restaurant.

Yeah, this restaurant is called Sumo House and it's near to where we were singing. Anyway, we always visit this restaurant when we go singing. Hahaha.
We ordered quite a lot of food.

Altogether, we ordered two bowls of Katsudon, a plate of Udong and a plate of fried scallops!! Well, I did take a photo of the fried scallops but Meiqing deleted the photo away accidentally. Hahaha.
Do you know how much it cost us!!!!
It just cost us around $6 each!!! OMG!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!! 省钱王!!!
Furthermore, you get to enjoy a free refill of chinese tea!!!! Lastly, all charges are not subjected to the 7% service charge!!!!
WOW!!! BOOM!!!! 哇!!! 省钱王!!!
Hahaha...Do visit this restaurant!!!
Gtg, will update soon!!! Bye.
4 comments:
Stop lying. I sang really poorly that day! $6 is inclusive of tax, think they have service charge. The food is really nice and cheap.
u went clementi issit? haha.. that sumo house is a popular hangout place for students from school around that area.. my brother and his friends love visiting there also.. it wasn't there at my time though
Meiqing: I forgot about it la. I just remember that it's really cheap. Hahaha. And you really sang well that day.
Biwei: Yeah. I went clementi. You should go dine there one day. Their food are amazingly quite nnice with this price of theirs.
Biwei: I mean their food are amazingly good considering the price of it.
Post a Comment