Sunday, August 28, 2011

Taiwen Exchange Trip Part 3

Last friday, Chih Yun and I decided to go to the Sun Moon Lake (日月潭). We dont know how to get there but we asked for directions. Hahha.


Dont be too shock. Their bus stop can also be a provision shop.




Finally, after travelling for 2 hours, we reached the Sun Moon Lake. We rented a electronic bike.

I felt really thrilled because this electronic bike is just like a motorbike. Hahaha. I ride it on the streets, moving around the Sun Moon Lake. It was really fun and it must be a blessing that my bike was not knocked down by any cars!!! Hahaha.





Stopping to take photos. Hahaha.






Posing with the bike.



Camwhoring










Proof to show that we were here.





The scenery and the couple sitting by the lake.








Posing with the scenery. I know the scenery dont look really nice here but it's really beautiful. I am just not a good photographer.







Random photos along the way




























Random photos! Too lazy to explain all of them. Hahaha.


I feel that it's a pity that we went the Sun Moon Lake only in the afternoon. We didn have much time to explore the place. However, I had lots of fun riding the bike.I really hope that I can visit the place again because the scenery is supposed to look like that!!! Hahhaa.







HAHAHHA~!! I am just sad that I didn't get to see such scenery. I really hope to visit this place again when my family visits in December.


Anyway, I am leaving my friend's house for Taipei tomorrow.


常常在电视上听到别人说台湾人很热情,原本我也半信半疑。但是,这一次来到了芷筠的家,她的家人真的让我体会到了台湾人的热情。他们真的很热情地招待我。在这五天里,每每到了吃饭时间,我便会下楼吃饭,吃了饭后,在客厅里稍坐片刻后,便会回到房里。我的衣服都是她的家人帮我洗的。哈哈哈。我常觉得她的家人一定认为我很不要脸。哈哈。但是今天,芷筠的姑姑却和我说有空或无聊时,能回来探访他们!这些话绝非敷衍,感觉得出他是真心的。


总之,太感谢她的一家人了。

3 comments:

Melvin said...

Looks like FUN!

Jiayang said...

Heard that you guys are booking your tickets today! Looking forward to see you in Taiwan!

chun leong said...

what's with the chinese words! can u provide dual wordings?? hahahha. hav lots of fun in tw! =)