Taipei is fun~!
On the day we arrived in Taipei, we went to 五分埔 and 饶河夜市! After that, we meet up with our friends who went to 台大 for exchange and sang overnight ktv. Took hell lots of photos and we had a great time. We are planning to visit 垦丁in october together too. I hope that the trip will be successful and we will have lots of fun there.
Woke up really late on the second day because we sang throughout the previous night. Some went to get their haircut while some stayed in the hostel. We visit 士林夜市 and tried many of the local delights.
We went to 九份 on the 3rd day and tried it's most famous 芋圆.
On the last day, we went to 野柳地質公園 and took photo with the famous 女王头. I was told by my friend that the head of the 女王头 is going to drop anytime because the neck is getting thinner each day. Anyway, we took lots of photos there with my friend's camera. My camera died on me! Darn! Ha.
This is the best photo of the day. Our polaroid. HAHHA.
Updates
Classes have started and I am still in the midst of deciding which courses to choose. School is tiring. Tsing Hua has a really tedious add/drop system and it's making me a little crazy. Furthermore, I will have to try to match the modules here to that of NTU so that I can clear as many compulsory modules as possible. I am trying to keep my fridays free! Hahaha.
Updates soon.

8 comments:
I enjoy reading your blog. How long will you be staying at Hsing Hua?
ZhiXian: Thanks. Do visit more. HAHHA. I will be staying in Tsing Hua for 4 months. Do go for exchange next time when you are in University. It will be a good experience for you.
now there's even part 5.1 ???
Eve: HAHAH. That is to avoid having a "part 100" entry by the end of my exchange.
I see. Sure I will. So are you fully sponsored by your school? :D
ZhiXian: No. I need to pay for everything! Hahaha.
Wah!So fun!
ZhuanWei: You should apply for exchange too!
Post a Comment