Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Taiwan Exchange Trip Part 6

Went to the beach with my exchange friends.

We had lots of fun and the scenery was beautiful. Rode in the 4-man bicycle for the first time. It was really tiring. Do we have this bicycle in Singapore?!?! It's so cool. Everyone can actually pedal together!

Mq and Melvin, lets give this a try when you guys visit me in HsinChu. However, it will be really cold!!! Bring along your sweaters and scarfs!!!











The scenery was gorgeous and we had lots of fun posing for photos.

Updates 

School has started and I am beginning to hate the stress! Hahah. I wish I didn have any classes to attend. All the exchange students agreed that we all dont feel like studying. We just feel like having fun.

I hate matching courses to that of NTU the most!

The professors always reply saying that the url for the course information is invalid. YES. It is but I cant do anything about it~!!! The session just timed out!!!

ARGH!!! Hate it! And I have a Japanese test next week!!! I am sleeping late everyday because the exchange students seem to have activities everyday! I understand why most people who lived in hostels cant achieve good grades now! I worry for my skin~!! Hahha.

My money is depleting at an amazing rate and I am about to draw out more money now! This is despite having already brought along $2000 worth of NT to Taiwan! OMG. I will need to teach 2 kids when I am back in Singapore.

The weather in HsinChu just suddenly turned cooler these 2 days. Everyone is starting to wear their jackets. I wonder if autumn is here!! Hahaha. It gets really cold at night because the winds in HsinChu are so strong!

Okay, updates soon.

3 comments:

zhixian Tan said...

Cool, you're picking up Japanese! Enjoy learning!:)

meiqing said...

Looks fun, let's ride on the bicycle when we go Taiwan.

Don't worry about your complexion, just have loads of fun there.

Jiayang said...

Zhixian: Japanese is so difficult. I am going crazy!

Meiqing: Yeah, the bicycle is fun~!! I am having too much fun till I cant even complete my readings and homework!!!