After having our ice cream, the girls decided to have a jump shot. HAHAH. But they didn succeed even once because Amigo just couldn't jump on time!!!! In the end, they just gave up having a jump shit.
Yeah. She failed even when she is taking the photo alone.
Yilong demonstrating his emo shot. Many thanks to Yilong for being our photographer for the day.
The girls enjoying the walk along Clarke Quay.
Our group shot!!
Passed by a stall and they stopped to get postcards for their friends and families!
Yilong decided to put his shooting skills to good use. Took really nice photos for us.
Finally, we headed to JUMBO for dinner.
Dinner was fantastic!!! The girls tried both chilli crab and pepper crab. Amigo couldn stand the smell and taste of the crabs while her friends enjoyed it. Actually, I am not too sure if they really liked the taste of the crabs!!! HAHA. However, I really like it because it has been a long time since I last had crabs!!
We walked along Clarke Quay after dinner and we reached GMAX.
If you wonder what GMAX is, please take a look at this video.
Daring Amigo decided to give it a try and I really applaud her for that!
As we looked on, it just got more terrifying!!!
An interview with Amigo before she gets on the ride.
I look like shit in the video!!!
Finally, she is on the ride!!!
Okay. She survived and we went to see the Merlion and had some drinks along Marina Bay. My camera died on me and I couldn take any more photos!!!
More updates in the next entry!!
2 comments:
Photos by clarke bay r awesome!!!
thanks for yilong:)
You're welcome :)
Post a Comment