Sunday, February 19, 2012

こにちわ Part 1

After sending away my Taiwanese friends, my Japanese friends came to Singapore too.

I was really touched by Naoto because his friends had initially not want to come to Singapore but he told them that he dont mind coming to Singapore alone. That is because he has longed wanted to visit Singapore and me. In the end, his friends agreed to come to Singapore with him!!

Met Naoto and his friend, Yuko at Chinatown.


Naoto and his friends, Shun, Yuko and Naoko.


Asked Zhixian to tag along because she also knew Naoto.


I brought them to Bugis to shop!! I suddenly found out that Singapore is really boring and there is nowhere to go!! Haha. I brought both my Taiwanese and Japanese friends to Bugis. Haha.



And none of them bought anything! HAHAH.

Zhixian accompanied the girls around while I accompanied the guys around.

Food Appreciation Time---Otah and Onei Onei



They love the food!! Hahaha.

Met a kind salesman who took a photo for us!!


Shopped till the evening and Zhixian had to leave!



The girls bought a gift for her.


Reminded me of the old times when I was in China participating in the Chinese Bridge Competition.


Food Appreciation Time --- Curry puff


Shun love the curry puffs so so much that he bought extra 2 currypuffs after he finished the one i bought him. Haha. After shopping, Naoto's friends went to the night safari while Naoto and I went around ourselves.  

That is because he thinks that the night safari is boring too. Hahha.

Food Appreciation Time --- Hokkien Mee



He really enjoys the noodles alot!!!!

Last but not least, a dessert to end off our dinner.





Went Clarke Quay after having our dinner and Naoto finds the scenary really beautiful!!


Didn take many photos after that because my camera just cant take nice night shots.

Decided to just enjoy the sea breeze and talk to Naoto.

I am seriously glad that Naoto is really supportive of me. Hahha. Shall not elaborate further but I just hope that I will be able to visit him in Japan soon.

4 comments:

Mei Qing said...

You are officially a tour guide.

Jiayang said...

Meiqing: Hahhaa. I think so too!!

mich said...

yeah! think u make a good tour guide! ur friend seems to like the local dishes! (:

Jiayang said...

Michelle: Thanks for your comment even though that really seems like a forced comment! Hahaha. Anyway, I am really envious of you!!! =)