
From the statistics of my blog ( Just look at the blue column ), readers visiting my blog in a day decrease from a high 37 on Sunday to a low 13 yesterday. Just one week never update nia lah....Dun like that leh..No entry also can come see see ma. Also can listen to songs loh. I always upload nice songs one loh..hahaz.....Hopefully, my readership will soar to new high today.
Thursday ( 19.10.06 ) was a old friend's gathering at Jurong Point. I look so forward to our gathering coz it has been quite some time since i see JianRong, XueTing and Michelle.
SOme pIctUrEs tAken dUriNg oUr gAtherIng:

Melvin, JianRong, Michelle and Me!
Hahaz. I was trying to 'QIang Jing Tao"!!

JianRong, Me and Michelle
Look, JianRong is trying to act cool again!! But i think he fail..hahaz. Sorry Michelle, i know your face look really huge in this pic but i really dun have another pic of us. So i have got to settle for this. Paiseh lah..hahaz!! Really miss the secondary days when Michelle will eveasdrop the conversations that JianRong and I had coz she is sitting in front of us. And we called ourselves UFOs coz we think that we are ugly. Muhahaha!! Now, JianRong tries to withdraw from our UFO gang but JianRong, i am sorry, u CANT!!! hahaz. Coz once a UFO, always a UFO loh...

JianROng, Me and Melvin
LOok, Michelle. To show my remorse for posting that pic up. I post a pic of one with a receeding hairline. Omg!! Juz look at my hairline! I look like i am bald!! Wahhhhhh!!! Someone help me pls. BeiJing 101 and Yunan, come find me pls!! I need your services!!! I promise i will endorse your products free for u!! HAhaz..

Freebies!!
Hahaz. Freebies from NTUC!! Four cups of conflakes!! That look delicious right!! We have got to extend our greatest thanks to Michelle for having this 4 cups of conflakes. Coz when we were near the booth, JianRong wanted to embarass Michelle.
So he shouted:"Michelle, i thought u wanted to try?"
Michelle flee for her life while i added on...
"Yeah loh..yeah loh. Auntie, she want to try but she dun dare to!"
Hahaz..so that auntie replied "Aiyo, nothing to scare one loh, take loh, take loh."
Hahaz..Poor Michelle. She is always our "Xiao Bing". I know she was utterly embarassed. Hahaz!

JianRong performing a stunt!!
Insane JianRong was once again trying to some stunts to scare me again. He was sitting on the railing. His legs aren touching the ground! I guess he is really mad!! Actually, i took picture on the overhead bridge too..but the pics were horrendous!! Hahaz. SO i didn post them up..!!
Poor Michelle was left alone coz she doesn dare to climb the overhead bridge. Hmm..U didn see wrongly. She doesn dare to cross the OVERHEAD BRIDGE!! Hahaz. Timid Michelle. She has got a phobia for heights lah. That's why. In case u couldn find her in such a dark background. I have circled her. But apparently, that doesn help much lah..i know!! Hahaz. And i have absolutely no idea why michelle has got luminous shoes!! Hahaz. Look!! They are glowing in the dark!!
Okay..i need to go le. It is already 01.11am in the morning now. Byebye!!
Signing off / Sunday / 22.10.06
No comments:
Post a Comment