When i was young, i love sweets like every young child does...
"Papa, i want that box of sweets." A young little boy by the name of Jiayang pointed to the shelves beside the cashier.
"What u want?" My dad replied while he unloaded the trolley hastily. I have absolutely no idea why my dad always does things in a frantically way. He is never once relaxed. If u find me eating really fast at times, i owe it all to my father. Hahaz.
At this moment, the girl by the counter smiled awkwardly.
"Nei, i want that strawberry one. Buy lah, buy lah" I pleaded.
"Aiyah..okay lah, okay lah!" My dad compromise to my demand while he move himself to the other side of the counter.
The girl by the counter stared in astonishment as she hurriedly pack the things we bought into the shopping bags hurriedly. See!! I told u!! My dad is fast.
When we return to my Grandma's house, i wanted to unwrap the plastic cover of the box of sweets but i couldn. So i decided to ask my mother for help. But when i fished out that pink box of sweets, my relatives all burst into gales of laugher.
I didn knew why then but now i know.
I had actually bought home condoms. YESH!! CONDOMS!!! WHat the Hell!! No wonder that girl by the counter was staring in astonishment. She must have thought that my dad had instructed me to do so because he was too embarrassed to make the purchase himself. Hahaz. I was so naive then. But blame it on the advanced technology lah. Condoms also have so many flavours. The box of condoms look so pink on the outside!! And i was only 7 or 8 then, how could i be not attracted to that tempting pink box of "sweets"!! Hahaz. GOod for my relatives loh, they had a good laugh!! Hahaz!!
Okay, i think i need to go soon. Hope u have enjoyed the entry and the song that i have uploaded. WUn be updating so often even though exams have now ended...coz i need time for ideas to flow. Wait patiently for my next entry ba!! Byebye!!
Signing off / 00.39 / Sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment