Someone help pls!!!
I have reached a "Pin Jing" in blogging!!! I have absolutely no idea on what to blog!! While i brainstorm for more ideas, i will treat an entry of MeiQing's blog(http://swirlingthroughmyway.blogspot.com/) to be a MeMe.And the title of the MeMe will be "My Ideal Funeral". Hahaz.
Like MeiQing, i hope i can die in my sleep. But unfortunately, both our parents have expressed that only ppl who have done tons of good deeds will die in their sleep. And i am definately not one of those who have done many good deeds. Coz i bitch abt others frequently..hahaz!
I hope my funeral will be a simple one. All tables will be covered with white cloth and visitors will be served with delicious food. I really hope that meat will be served to both my visitors and me. Coz i cant live without meat. Hahaz. And visitors will pay their respects to me with the joss sticks. However, Christians and Catholics can bless me instead.
If u are a friend of mine, u will know that i love to sing. So can i request for a stage and a band in my funeral. But I dun wish to see ROCK BANDS JAMMING!!! Hahaz. They will wake me up if they insist on doing so!! Hahaz. Smoothing music must be played while MeiQing, YuXian and ShiHua will sing for me, provided they die after me lah...Hahaz! ShiHua will play the piano and be my "He Yin Tian Shi". MeiQing will be my lead vocalist and YuXian will take over at times. I know the 3 of u do not know each other but for the sake of me, can u 3 come together and perform for me. Hahaz. Also, singing Cantonese, Hokkien and Mandrain songs are a must!! I will give English songs a miss since i rarely listen to English songs. But if MeiQing and YuXian are really tired, Eileen shall croon me "Hero", "I Never had a Dream come true" and a few of her signature Britney hits..Hahaz..A few hor, Eileen. Dont get so carried away that u cant stop!! Hahaz.
If a butterfly or a moth happen to be flying around in the funeral, don't chase it away!! i believe i am the moth or the butterfly. Hahaz...I just wish to see my family and friends for the last time....

But if u see a bee, chase it away hor, unless u wanna get stung by it. hahaaz...
Burn me lots of money too. And a karaoke system!! Hahaz...I need to go to BeiJing 101 and Zenic for better skin and hair implants even in hell loh!!! Hahaz. Need a lot of money hor!!
LAstly, friends and familes are to write me messags on how much they miss me, how much they love me, how much changes have i made to their lives...Hahaz!!
Ookay. This will be for now. I will add on if i suddenly think of more.
Five persons to do this MeMe ( My Ideal Funeral )
-Eileen
-Melvin
-YuXian
-ShiHua
-ZhanHui
Signing off / Saturday / 3.33pm
No comments:
Post a Comment