Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hazy day!!!

Before i start, click on the "play" button pls!!! Hahaz. It takes quite some time for the song to play. So wait patiently while u read my entry. Now, my idol is JOi Chua..Muz support her okay...hahaz

Omg..the haze is killing me!!! It has hit a record high of 150 now. I really hope that there will be no school on monday but the haze is already giving me nose and eye irritations!!! Cant imagine how Singapore will be when the PSI goes even higher. Staying indoors doesn help coz there are windows!!! ArGh!!!

Today, i went to get myself passport size photos coz i need them badly for my examination. I waiting patiently for the instant photos when the uncle interrupted my thoughts suddenly.

"hmm....are u studying in the University??"

'Not again!!Do i look that old!! Do i look like i am 23!!!" I thought to myself.
Smiling awkwardly, i shook my head.

"Oh..then u must be in the army right? hAhaZ!!"

"Very funny meh!! Ha what ha!!!" Thoughts raced through my mind as i replied, " No lah, i am studying now. I am in JC."

"oh!!" He exclaimed, pausing for a while before continuing, "Second Year?"

I almost suffer a concussion instantly. Hahaz. Okay, i exaggerated!! But do i really look that old!! WaHHHH!!! LOLz!!

"No lah, i first year."

"Oh...like that still very young what!" He giggled.

Omg...he still has the cheek to say that to me. "Still very young what!" What the hell!! I not young meh!! I am only seventeen leh, somemore only seventenn for less than a week loh. Hahaz. Even if i am in my early twenties, i am still young ah..!!! Do i really look that old!!! Hahaz...I cant imagine how i will look like when i am twenty. Ppl may mistaken me for a thirty year old UNClE. Wahhhhhh....i dun want this to happen!!! Hahaz....

Okay, i know i have already blog abt this before but let me blog abt it once more okay...Hahaz...I promise i will churn out entries more interesting in the near future. Okay...Juz a short entry for today.

Signing off / 23.06 / 7.10.06

No comments: