These are the rules:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
Okay, it's a lame meme. HAHaz
6 weird things abt me ah..OKay, let's begin
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
Okay, it's a lame meme. HAHaz
6 weird things abt me ah..OKay, let's begin
1. i lOve to pick my nose occasionally when i am free. HAhaz. Pls do not be too disgusted by this. IT's normal k!!! Don't u guys dig your nose. HAhaz. Sometimes, i uses a tissue. But most of the times, i prefer to D.I.Y. HAhaz..BUt don't fret, i will displose those nose shit really properly. TRUST ME!! I don't shoot them like my former classmate does.
Remember MOBILE CANTEEN!! HAHAZ
2. I love dialects!!! THis may sound weird to some. bUT i juz love my dialect. i sIng Hokkien SOngs. And i am currently learning Cantonese now. HAhaz
AIyah..DUn want to play the meME leh lah..I cant think of any.
OH pls, i am such a normal person. This MEme isn for me.
OKAy, so the five person will be MEIQIng, YIz, YuXian aND AH BAm!!!
I know it's a bit late for this..HAhaz..But nvm lah..LAst saturday was storytelling session. WOw..I can scare the kids again!! HAhaz
KIds at Work
Hmm..Girls, stop scaring the kids..HAhaz
ACtually, bring my camera was just an excuse for my favourite activity, Cam Whoring!!
LMAO!!!
Actually, much more photos were taken, but due to the face that digital cameras are very not to my favour, i shall not post them...HaHAZ.
Okay, that is all for today. Our famous blogger needs a rest before he churns out much more interesting entries..SeE ya soon
Signing off / 9.24pm / Sunday
Actually, much more photos were taken, but due to the face that digital cameras are very not to my favour, i shall not post them...HaHAZ.
Okay, that is all for today. Our famous blogger needs a rest before he churns out much more interesting entries..SeE ya soon
Signing off / 9.24pm / Sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment