Actually, many have complained that my entries are becoming less and less interesting. Okay, it's true....I admit. But JC life is just too boring. Hahaz. I will try to make my entries as interesting as possible, k!!


Candid!!!

Argh!! My teeth again..And MeiQing is acting cute AGAIn!! HAhaz

Me Joining in to act cute..HAhaz...While Melvin has his usual "smiling pose". Melvin's camera is really good. Even from such far distance, you can detect dimples on my left cheek..HAhaz

Melvin seems to be trying hard to fit himself into the picture..HAhaz

And lastly, MElVin and MeiQIng. OMG!!! JIaPei is angry!!! HAHaz...k..k...Juz Joking lah..
SaTUDay: Alumni Day ++ Town ++ Dinner ++ Cam WHoring

Who is JianRong imitating..Make a guess!! HAhaz..

Cheeky JianRong trying to strangle Xt to death..HAHaz

Me and Eve from Vietnam!! Hahaz...
Okay, that's all for today. Hope u guys all enjoyed my entry. I will be back soon. ONCE I got the new year photos. GOT THAT, ZHuAN WEI!!
SIgning off / 10.00PM / 4.3.07
No comments:
Post a Comment