Have you guys form gangs with others before? Not as in those fighting ones!!! Is like maybe with a few of your good friends...HAHaz.
I know you guys have long heard about us. We are the famous UFOs!!! HAHaz...And this is our signature pose!!
UFOs was born because Michelle, Jianrong and i were relating to one another how pitiful we were.
But recently, i have form another gang with Melvin and MEiQing

Hello, we are "The Solution To Clear Skin Gang"....HAHaz..Coz whenever we hang out together. Our favourite topic revolves around better skin cure. Hahaz..From pimple cream to doctors, and the most frequent " OMG, 你的pimples比较好了!!" Our discussion never leaves our skin...Hahaz
I am visiting a specialist in Bugis. MeiQIng gonna find one in the town area and mElvin is visiting the Skin Care Specialist soon!! We really practise what we preach!!! HA
In chinese, we are "重现青春肌肤帮".....HAhaz..coOl right!!!!!
I really pity my friends around me. Coz they are often get lousy gang names with me around!! HAhaz..One day, perhaps, i will form a 帅哥二人组!!
HA...okay. Gonna end my entry! Sorry for the boring entry..Gonna go now!!
Signing off / 8.32pm / Saturday
No comments:
Post a Comment