Thursday, March 15, 2007

ChILdHoOd GaMEs, U ReMEmbEr ThEM?

yoYOz guYs!!! I am back. It has been a week since i last update my blog. I know you guy are yearning for more entries of mine...HAHaz...
Yesterday, i went to my auntie's house and i saw my little cousin playing some video games which i am not sure of. AS u know, i am not a IT person. I thought i could pass him my GameBoy since it has been in my cupboard for years.

Thus, I decided to offer him my GameBoy and his reply was, " HUh..nobody plays the GameBoy now leh. So old fashion. If you have PSP, then okay loh. "

I was dumbfounded. AGe has really caught up with me. WaHhHH!!!!!

Btw, That GameBoy cost me a hundred bucks then loh!!! ANd now, it is being regarded as something "orbit" and "or-piang"..HAHaz

HiAZ..This is what the new generation of kids play. So do u guys remember the games that we once played?? I do...HAHaz

Let's begin...Apart from the usual "Masa Masa" and "Character Playing", i believe, the first television programme that got us exicited and entertained was Power Rangers!!!


You remembered them? GO GO POWER RANGERS!!! HAHaz.. Green Ranger was my favourite power ranger then. Why??

Because he has a shield on his shoulder!! HEhex

I remember i would often ask, " WHy Pink Ranger is the only ranger that wears a skirt. What about Yellow Ranger. Isn she a girl too?" Hahaz

LMAO!!!!!



Remember him!!! He is that creature in that office. He speaks with a weird voice. ALso, there will be a ghostly figure on the screen!!! HAhaz. What are their names?

After POwer Rangers, Digimon were next. Okay, i know "Ta-ma-co-chi" was first, but Digimon was much more popular!!

All of a sudden, it became a fashion for everyone to be armed with a digimon.



OMG..THe very famous Agumon..HAhaz..

Shopping malls became overcrowded with children. Often, when my parents head for the shopping centres, i insisted on tagging along. Ha..This was because i wanted to BATTLE. HAHaz...VOices of " Wanna battle? " filled the atmoshpere whenver i visited a shopping centre.

And we are all so dumb to believe that "poison code", "winning code" and all the other codes exists..HAHaz

Lastly, we had POKEmon!!! I know, Neopets is next. HAhaz..But it's hard to blog about NeoPets..HAhaz



"Pika-pika-pi" became the cutest word in town. Much earlier than Yang CHen Lin's 口爱 and 可以吗? Ash, Misty and "What-is-other-guy's name" became household names, much famous than our Caldecott Queens, Zoe Tay and Fann Wong..HAhaz.

OMG...Team Rocket. They were once so infamous. HAhaz. I am sure most of us out there still remember their 经典台词 whenever they appear..

And the Pokemon game was really entertaining. We all had the chance to be Ash. We travelled through towns searching for POKEmons....

Hiaz..But these are all histories. How nice would it be if we have never grew up. Memories of childhood are really sweet.

Okay, guys, i have to go!!! Hope u have enjoyed my entry. See ya soOn!!!

Signing off / 15.3.07 / 6.12pm

No comments: