I know its really really not very ethical of me to complain about my tutee on my blog but I really cant help it!!!
I am so annoyed with my tutee's mother.
She is a crazy woman!!! Insane shit!!!!
She hopes that I dont give homework to her daughter because her daughter has a lot of homework from school. She hopes that I end on time because her daughter will be really tired.
Isn she insane!!!!
I thought mothers will be really happy when tutors stay longer than the stipulated time to teach their child!! This mother is seriously crazy. Her daughter is a student and her priority is to study. She should be working hard. I seriously dont think that she has lots of homework. I dont remember having lots of homework when I was in primary school!!! I understand that times are different but another tuitee of mine doesn has any problem finishing my homework despite coming from the same school and also being in Primary 4.
Okay, that is all fine if her daughter is already scoring Band 1 for her subjects!
However, her daughter is not doing so!!!! Her maths is really poor.
Even at primary 4, she is still unfamilar with the 3 times table!!!
"What is 7 times 4?"
My tuitee will think for a long long time and know what her reply was....
"21"
OMG!!!!! How can you expect me not to be strict with her. She is in Primary 4!!!!
She doesn know why 242 can be divided by 2 but why 547 cant~! OMG!!!! Isn this worrying!!!
That's still fine. What's more worrying is her mother!!!!
"XXXX, do you know the meaning of increasing order? Increasing order means from small to big." Apparently, she had arrange the numbers from big to small.
Guess what was her reply!!!!
"But my mother say increasing order is from big to small." OMG!!!
Be prepared for the worst. "老师,这题你教她,她不会做。Why is 4 a factor of 12?"
"Oh, because 12 can be divided by 4."
My tutee started writing down her answer in your work book and she pause suddenly because she didn know how to spell divided.
She turned to her mother and said, "妈妈, how to spell divided?"
Mother: "EHh........D.................E.....D..I"
OMG!!!!!!
Okay, that is still fine.
Her mother has really gone insane today. I was complaining to her about how inattentive her daughter is in school but I guess she doesn know how serious the situation is!
"你知道她上课一点都不专心吗?她在她的maths课本里做的问题,她都没有做对,但是她mark她自己对。所以,她上课的时候一点都没有专心。"
OH~~!!! Come on~!!! PREPARE FOR HER ULTIMATE ANSWER!!!!!
GUESS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!
COME ON!!! GUESS!!!!!!
GO ON!!! GUESS!!!! YOU WONT GET IT RIGHT!!!
THIS WAS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!
"所以我才请你来啊!所以我才请你来教她!"
OMG!!! That is exactly what an irresponsible parent will say. I was so annoyed with her words. She needs to take up parenting lessons!!!!
Teacher: Your child is not behaving in school. He is really rowdy and he is disrupting the class."
Irresponsible Parent: That is why I send him to school. You need to teach him!
Isn what she said similar to that of what an irresponsible parent!!!!!!
I was already fuming mad and she suddenly to add oil onto fire.
"我觉得你应该多鼓励她,可能换一个方式,不要这么凶.其实,我觉得你的教学方式根本没有学生可以接受!"
OMG!!!!!
THAT IS SO DISRESPECTFUL OF HER!!!!
I really feel like giving her a slap on her face. She needs to wake up! 慈母多败儿!
She really needs to take up parenting lessons!!!! Her daughter's future will be ruined in her hands!!!!
Crazy woman!
When Jay Chou was young, he hated to play the piano. That is because his mother will sit beside him and cane him whenever he starts to slack. He hated playing the piano so much back then. However, he is now grateful to his mother for all that she had done! Can someone tell me why! He composes his songs now and he is now one of the greatest singing sensation in Asia. He owes it all to his mother!!
What about my tutee's mother?!?!
OMG! I need to stop now before i get really infuriated.
Bye!
3 comments:
tutee*
Hahaha. Thanks, Jeron. My english is really poor now because I seldom get to use the language!
I didn't know it's tutee.
Post a Comment