Friday, February 11, 2011

INSTEP (Part 2)

In my previous entry, I mentioned about me missing the chance to go for my exchange due to the strong competition but I found out that there release of the exchange placements were actually yesterday instead of the 8th and 9th of Feb. Hahaha.

Anyway, I received an email from INSTEP yesterday.

OMG!!!! I was really nervous when I opened the email.

Tada~!!!!!



Read what I had circled!!!!

"Congratulations Students. After careful review, we are pleased to offer you an exchange placement in the International Student Exchange Program (INSTEP)"

Okay, the very next thing I had to do was to go the NTU website to check out if I got the school that I wanted.

I had placed City University of HongKong as my 2nd choice but I very much prefer to go to Taiwan for my exchange.

Even though we were told that we seldom get our second choices but FREAK accidents do happen!!!!

Forunately.....




I got a placement at the National Tsing Hua University of Taiwan.

WOO~~!!!

Mom is thrilled too.

Because that means that she will be able to visit me during her holidays!!!!! Hahaha.

I hope nothing goes wrong and I will be able to head to Taiwan next semester. There are hell lots of admin stuff to settle!!!!! Argh!!!!

Okay, it's 1.28am and I need my beauty sleep.

Bye.

6 comments:

mich said...

grats! u can finally realise ur dream of going to tw! be sure to check out the eye candies there! HAHA

Jiayang said...

Hahaah. Thanks, Michelle!! I really hope that nothing will go wrong!

Zhuang Wei said...

Yeah!Congrats jy~can go Taiwan liao~!But don't play too hard until forget update ur blog~haha!!n u can go to their library n do u-know-what too~just that yilong n I won't be around to help u.hahahah!

Jiayang said...

I will still update my blog frequently!!! Anyway, I may not go to Taiwan because the host university may not accept me. Hahhaa.

Meiqing said...

Congrats, really happy for you! (:

Jiayang said...

Once again, I may not be able to go to Taiwan. There are still many uncertainties.

It may go any way if I dont handle this matter properly!