I am a little disappointed because I dont think I get to go to Taiwan for my exchange next semester.
Competition is just too strong.
I am still left with one more day.
I really hope that I will receive good news tomorrow!!!!
It's fine if I dont get to go for my exchange. I will work harder this sem and go to Taiwan in Year 2 Sem 2.
Anyway, I was heading to my friend's birthday party when someone suddenly stopped me.
"你好,我觉得你长得很高,而且我觉得你应该还蛮上镜的,你要不要成为我们公司的模特儿?"
OMG!!!! I wont be that stupid to think that I can actually be a model.
Of course, i rejected.
"我一点都不帅,不可以成为你们的模特儿。真的不用紧。"
Know what was her reply.
"没关系,我们公司模特儿不是伸展台的模特儿。我们也有平面和广告,你可以留下你的联络号码,让我们的工作人员通知你。"
OMG!!!! 平面!!!! I pity the photographer who has to do the photo shop for me if I really did a photo shoot. I wonder how much effort is required to make my skin clear. Hahaha.
Anyway, this was my reply.
"真的不用紧。其实你近看,我的皮肤真的很差。我真的不适合"
The lady insisted on having my number even after me pushing my cheeks closer to her eyes. Hahaha. She must have felt that I am really gullible. Hahaha.
I am seriously not that stupid to believe that I can be a model.
The lady actually passed me a name card and their company is in Dhoby Ghaut. Anyway, I have already threw their name card away. They will most probably talk me into paying the company a few hundred dollars to get my model cards done if I really go to their company for the interview. Hahaha. I am not that crazy.
Anyway, I enjoyed my Chinese New Year really much and it's time for me to go back to my books.
I need to do really well this semester because I may not get to go to Taiwan for my exchange. Wahhhh!!!
Okay, i need to study now. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment