Wednesday, February 02, 2011

迎新春

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

I love the Chinese New Year but I hate to do spring cleaning!!!

That is because my nose is extremely sensitive to dust and I will start sneezing once I start my spring cleaning.

Furthermore, my room is always in a mess!!!!

I dont usually pack my room and it's in a real mess yesterday when I decided to embark on the torturous process of spring cleaning.

I wish I have a maid to do this for me.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH!

THIS IS HOW MESSY MY ROOM IS!!!! HAHAHA.

Hahaha. I didn deliberately mess things up.

YESH!!! I know it's darn messy!!!

Notice that my blanket and bedsheets are of different colours. Hahaha. That is because my whole room can be really dirty but my pillow case MUST be really really clean. Thus, I make sure that I change my pillow cover once a week. I do that because Show Lo says that changing pillow covers will give you better skin and I thought it made sense too.

Please do not say that my skin is bad because of my untidy room.

MY SKIN WAS AT IT'S WORST WHEN I WAS IN ARMY!!

Despite my bunk mates and I cleaning our rooms and changing our bedsheets every week, my skin was still close to rotting!!!! It was really bad!

Now, many of my friends have said that my skin has improved despite me having an unitdy room!!!!

I know it's quite an irony because I feel that a clean pillow cover is crucial to having a good skin but not a clean room......

BUT BAD SKIN IS MOST PROBABLY DUE TO GENES~!!!!!!

I remember our Sergent Major will always ask us if we will let our cupboard tops be filled with dust when we never did our area cleaning well.

Actually, I am sorry but Sergent Major, my cupboard and shelves top are always this dusty!!!



Okay, I know it's a little disgusting.

Anyway, I did my spring cleaning and my bedroom is now really really clean.

TADA~!!!


LOOK~!!! My shelves are so clean.

I really did a great job.

My new bedsheet looks soOOO yellow!!!! Hahaha. I didn know that it will turn out THIS yellow. I feel a royalty from Thailand. Hahha.

Once again, Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!

I hope you guys will enjoy this festive season!!!!

4 comments:

CZW said...

Lol!This is ur room?!omg!!So dirty~haha!

Jiayang said...

It's now very clean!!!

Jeron said...

you should hire michelle, or her mum.

Jiayang said...

Jeron, I shld really hire michelle to clean my room for me.

I really do a bad job at cleaning the room.