Sunday, September 24, 2006

Promos..

Gosh!! All jjcians are left with 3 freaking short days to our promos!! KNS!!! Can someone help~~!!

I am busy blogging while others are mugging enthusiastically!! ARGH!! I want to study!! Hahaz!! I am practically forcing myself to study at least 2 hours a day. But even so, sometimes, i fail to do so. Someone help me pls!! Bring me to a remote place where there are no televisions and computers!!!!

Have you ever wondered how i look like when i was in my secondary school days!! I bet most of you dun!! Hahaz. I bet even my secondary school friends dun remember!! But nvm, u will get to see photos of me today. Dun get a shock okay!! Hahaz!!

Best viewed before meals!!! However, viewing after meals is preferred if u are going on a diet!! Hahaz!!


Me in Sec 1

HAhaz!! LOok at me!! This was taken when i was in sec one. I muz say i look really "cute" then. I remember this was when Poh Ya Xin will always remark that i have a receding hair line!! LOLz!! To make things worse, this was the photo in my Fuhua Report Book!! ARgh!! i believe this muz be the reason why i didn do really well during my secondary school days!! Hahaz. And do u know why a few strands of hair is left dangling over my forehead!! This is because i thought that this was the best hairstlye for me then!! Hahaz. Dun laugh at me lah!! I thought like that cover my high forehead ma!! LOLz!!

Me in sec 3

Hahaz. Me when i was in Sec 3!! This was when Jianrong and Jinhua always pleaded me to have to better haircut. I will never forget how they insult me with "scores"!!! HAhaz!! Coz last time, we always play a game called "Da Fen". That means we will give a score based on how one is looked. Do u know how many marks they gave me!!! 2.5/10!!!!!!! ARgh!!! Hurt me so much!! Hahaz...And And and to make things worst, this is the photo i use for my identity card!! My IC leh!!! I very kelian hor. Important documents all use photos like that!! Wahhh!!!!!!!!

The present me

Woo~~~!! The present me!! Pls hor, i didn go to Yunan haircare or Beijing 101 for hair treatment!! It is just the problem of the lighting. Hahaz. And i use my frin to cover up loh!! Hahaz!!! But i think i will need Yunan And Beijing 101 soon. Wahhh!!! Coz my hairline has always been so high ever since i was born. So i am really afraid that i will go bald soon. Hahaz. Quick!! Beijing and Yunan. I will endorse your company and products free if u provide me with treatments now!!! Come look for me ba!! Hahaz!!!

Dun you think i look better now!! Okay!! Stop saying i look the SAME if u are!!! I may not look really handsome now but definately better rite. Hahaz. I was once in depression because i felt that i look ugly loh. I will blog abt my depression thingy some other time ba..Meanwhile, guys and gals out there. Do something to your hair, your fashion sense, your skin, your figure!! Everything u can do to make u look better!!! There are no ugly ppl on earth but only lazy ppl!! Believe me!! Jia YOu ba!! We can all look good!!!

Signing off / 16.14 / Sunday

No comments: