ARGH!!!
All jjcians are left with less then 13 days!!!
LESS THAN 13 DAYS LEFT TO OUR PROMOS!!!!!
"ARGH!!!!!!" All jjcians screaming hysterically!!
Actually, i haven start revising much. Stop rolling their eyes in disbelief if u are!! Pls!! I really mean it!! I haven revised much!! I know i may look like a nerd but i seriously dun behave like one!! I am forcing myself to revise, but somehow, i lack concentration and motivation!!! Hiaz!!
Time for a proper update before i lose my precious readers. Hahaz! I know Eileen is going to complain that my blog is just like a fansite, with numerous grammatical errors. Personally, i take that as a compliment. Coz it has the potential to be a fansite. LoLz! I believe Eileen is just green with envy that my blog is earning a fine amount of readership with every entry published. Hahaz. Omg!! I sound really proud. Hahaz. But i have got to admit that Eileen has got interesting entries!! Go visit her blog if u wish to!! Look Eileen!! That is free publicity for you!! What i good friend i am!! Hahaz!!
OKay, back to the main topic! Do u guys think that i look older than my actual age? I have always thought i looked childish but it doesn seem so leh!! Hahaz!!! Let me tell u why~~!!!
I went to the doctor not too long ago b'coz my fever doesn seem to subside. But do u know what the doctor ask me!! He ask me if i was studying or working!! WORKING!! Do i look like i am in the workforce!! Do i look like i am in my twenties!! LOLz!!! ARgh!! I tried to convince myself that the doctor was just deceived by my pale complexions. Or perhaps he had thought that i was from the poly and is currently working part time.
But when i was in jj for the first 3 mths, Mr Leow actually mistaken me for a J2!! I remember i was ushering teachers from other schools to their respective classrooms when Mr Leow stopped me suddenly. We had a little conversation...
" U are from Fuhua ah? What CCA is this ah??"
"Yeah. I am from Cldds."
"What are u all doing here on a saturday?"
"Hmm...we need to usher teachers from other schools to their respective classrooms."
"Oh...then why dun u wear the CL t-shirt?"
Puzzled, i replied, "HUh?I haven receive the CL t-shirt ma."
Shocked, he exclaimed, " OH, u are j1 ah!"
Omg!!! Do u know what i as clad in then?? I wasn even in the jj uniform. I was wearing the Chinese Orchestra T-shirt which has a huge "Fuhua Hua Yue Tuan" on it. Okay, i exaggerated. It isn that huge!! But it is definately visible to many!! I felt really puzzled and amused!! He must have thought that i was trying to be funny. But why would a J2 insist on wearing his secondary school's uniform. HAhaz!!!
OKay, that is all for today!! Gonna sign off soon.
Before i sign off, wanna say a Happy Birthday to TIngYUn!!! Woo!!! May u and Xiao Suan be together 4eva and hope u will pass your promos with flying colours. Remain helpful and nice, okay!!! LOLz!! Previllaged girl who gets her happy birthday wishes from me on my popular blog. Hahaz.
Signing off / Sunday / 18.54
No comments:
Post a Comment