I am proud to announce that i have gotten in the semi finals of the "Xiao Yuan Ji Zhe" competition.
In English, i guess it should be named "The Reporter From School" ba. Hahaz

i dun care if it is only the semi finals, Coz from over 60 contestants, it was halved! Only 30 get to advance into the semi finals! Hahaz!
Actually, i am taking a risk. Coz i have always thought that when my participation in any competition is known to many, I am bound to lose. LOLz! I don't know why i have such an instinct in me. But this is really true. I have participated in quite some competitions back in my secondary school days.And it is ALWAYS so! Perhaps GOD doesn want me to be complacent. Hahaz!
Wish me good luck pls! Your wishes is needed to sent me into the finals. Anyway, They are eliminating more than half of the contestants, leaaving 10 out of 30!! What the hell!! I am surely not going to be one of the ten, Hahaz. Nevertheless, i need your wishes badly. Hahaz!!
Btw, u happen to read after Saturday. Dun bother lah. Hahaz. No lah!! Juz Joking nia. U can hope for my advance into the finals.
Juz change the song to Dui De Ren by Dai Ai Ling. A really nice song. So pls pls pls pls make an effort to listen to the whole song. Hahaz.
Signing off / 9.08pm / Thursday
No comments:
Post a Comment