Saturday, September 09, 2006

Wahhhh!!!!!!!

Wahhh!!!!!!!!

I didn got into the finals!!! Hahaz.....

WaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did badly for both segments of the competition!!! Lets not mention the translating part which i fare rather badly. WaHHHH!!!

Furthermore, I totally flunk the test on current affairs!!!

The first question was: Who did George Bush beat before he became the president of USA?

I agree that this was indeed an average question which many of my clever readers will be able to answer. But oh pls, how in the hell would i know!!! I dun give a darn abt who the Prime Minister of USA is!! Hahaz!! I juz told the judges that i didn know the answer!! LOLz!!!

The second question was: Which island is the biggest offshore island?

I thought this was supposed to be a give-away question but apparently, i didn got the answer correct. Hahaz!!

Do u know what my answer was??

SENTOSA!!!! ARGH!!!!!! SICK ME!!!

Omg...what a foolish and stupid answer !!! Well, if your answer is also Sentosa, i am sorry to declare that u are as stupid as me. Hahaz!!! It should be Pulau Tekong. My mind wasn realy right then. Fancy me giving the answer "Sentosa". The judges must be rather amazed!!

I was really sway. There were several easy questions but they were not for me!! For example, what is the capital of Vietnam and Philipines? Omg..i know them so well but too bad, these questions aren for me. Actually, there were more that i knew, but what can i say!! I was really sway!! Hahaz....

Gonna sign off soon.....

20.26pm / Saturday

No comments: