Friday, September 29, 2006

mEdiUm Or laRge siZe foR yOu

ARgh!!!

It's a stressful period now!! So guys, jia you ba!!! We will all do well for our promos!!

Hmm..recently, i receive complaints that the font of my entries are too small for so some old ppl
out there. Esp YiLong!!! Hahaz!!! I wun change the font of my words lah. But i can teach all of u a method to increase the font size in case u dun know. Press on the "Ctrl" button and scroll down. HAhaz!! I sound like a computer expert. But actually i am a computer bai chi!!

The title of this entry is Medium or Large size for you. Stop laughing if u are coz the title comes with a story behind it loh!! Hahaz!! Gonna tell u the story now. This happen when i was working as a promotor in SEIYU in Lot 1.

I was promoting underwears then. Yes!! UNDERWEARS. Briefs ranging from the famous Hush
Puppies ones to the sexy g-strings, all i got promote before. LOLz!!

During my work days as a promotor, I had a really humourous encounter. An uncle in his mid thirties came to buy some underwears for himself. I decided to render him my service since he seem to be looking through the shelves helplessly.

"Hmm...how can i help u?'

"Ah..u got L size or not?"

"Hmm..I can look for you."

Juz then his wife interupted our conversation.

Sounding amazed, she exclaim " U wear L size meh? Last time i help u buy, always buy M size de ma. " As she speaks, she held the underwear up( I think there was like an open box somewhere) and stretched it. Hahaz.

"No lah, i wear L size lah." The husband replied

Stretching the underwear, the wife retorted, " This size okay what. Just nice for you. U dun buy already too big then cannot wear hor. Dun waste money okay!!!"

"I wear L size lah!!! I buy underwear u also want to bother me!!"The husband sounded a little agitated.

"U dun "hao lian" hor. U can wear L size meh!! Ming Ming wear M size, why insist on buying L size. Okay loh, u want to buy L size, buy L loh!! Hao Lian!!"

HAhaz!!! Do u know what she was trying to imply. She is actually saying that her husband's ahem ahem isn that big to wear a L size underwear. HAhaz!!! If u dun know what is the ahem ahem, u can ask MeiQing for help. HahAz. She is now very educated in this kind of stuff. U can tag her board to ask her. LOLz!!

I was so taken aback by her words while her poor husband was utterly embarrassed!! He walked away in a fit of anger without making a purchase. Hahaz!!

Wives and future wives-to-be, pls dun say something like that in front of your friends and your husband okay! Your husband will feel embarrass until~~~~~~ he needs to find a hole to hide his head. I know it is unfair, girls. Coz your twin peaks are always the centre of attention and discussion. But really cannot say like that de. Hahaz!! Guys and gals "ben lai" jiu very different ah. Hahaz...Remember hor!!!

Gonna sign off soon!!! Good luck to those who are having their examinations!! And i have just change the song of my blog to Ni Ji De Ma by Hu Yan Bin. This is a really nice song. So pls make an effort to listen okay!! Sorry for my poor english!!

Signing off / 17.02 / 29 September

No comments: