Thursday, January 06, 2011

The 200th Entry

I started this blog when I was in Junior College and it has been 5 years since then.

Not that it concerned you but this is my 200th entry!!!

I chanced upon this video on one of my friend's facebook profile and I thought it was rather interesting. Apparently, it's about 2 girls having a tiff over a guy. Hahaha.

This video got more than a million views within weeks right after it was posted on the youtube. Do take a look. It is in Cantonese but no worries, there are subs for those who dont understand.


After you finished watching the video, what was the first thought that come to your mind?

For many of my friends, they felt that the lady who was sitting down with the guy really pales in comparison when compared to the lady standing up. They felt that she look ugly and had a bad body shape. Hahaha.

Was this the first thought that raced through your mind?

For me, it wasn. Hahahha.

I felt that the lady who was seated was really pitiful because her bf didn even speak up for her. I thought that she must have felt really sad. Hahahah.

Okay, i do admit that the thought of her being not as pretty did race through my mind after that I swear that I felt that she was really pitiful at the very beginning. I also felt that the guy was a bastard because he just sat down like a coward. Hahaha.

I feel that the video can actually be a psycological test(心理测验)and the thought that first raced through your mind perhaps tells something about your character or your views towards relationships. Hahhaa.

Anyone psychologist out there? Hahaha.

Please try explaining my thought. Hahha.

Bye.

No comments: