Friday, January 14, 2011

Hat Yai Trip (Part 3)

I am just too lazy to arrange all the photos in order so the photos are just in random. Hahhaa.

Anyway, this was the amount of stuff my sister bought from Thailand. The tank tops in Thailand only cost $1.50 per piece!!!! Hahaha.



Took Tuk Tuk.


We were crazily waving to the Thais who were on their motorbikes!!! We even shouted Happy New Year to some of them since it was New Year's eve. Hahhaa.

Went visiting to more places of interest.


Went visiting to more markets and night markets to shop for cheap stuff.





From the last photo, I guess you would have know that the mothers were really excited. Hahhaa.

Went sight seeing.





Went to a floating market. The vendors all sat on a sampan and they sell their food and drinks on the sampan.

Camwhore in our hotel rooms.


This will be the last entry for my Hat Yai trip because I am too lazy too upload all the photos.

Bye.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

oh you totally did not talk about the crazy amount of baskets i bought! HAHA