I always have problems with my skin.
I am trying my best to improve my skin but sometimes, it is just beyond my control. Some people can just wash their faces with water but their skin remain really smooth. I am really envious of people who are blessed with good skin the moment they were born.
Often, annoying aunties will think that their piece of advice will aid you in getting a flawless skin.
There was once when I went to get myself a plate of Wanton Mee.
"Auntie, 云吞面,$3的,要辣。"
This is what happens when some aunties get overly concerned over the condition of my skin.
“小弟,真的要辣啊。不要吃这么辣啦,对你的皮肤很不好。不要辣啦,okay?”
OMG!!! What is this!!!!
I dont even have the choice to decide if I want to have chili in my wanton noddles or not!! This is infuriating. Furthermore, such incidents often happen when there is a pimple outbreak!!!
Please!!! We are already very upset over it!!! We dont need someone to confirm this fact!!!!
Another time, I was shopping in a supermarket when an auntie stopped me.
"小弟,你来try一下我们的牛奶。我们现在有promotion。买两包现在便宜一点。”
After trying,“哇,满好喝的。给我两个Chocolate Milk。谢谢”
Auntie 面有难色。“小弟,要不要拿一个normal milk,不要喝这么多chocolate milk 啦。”
AHHHH.......我就是要chocolate milk!!!!
Even though the auntie didn mention why I shouldn buy chocolate milk but it is so obvious that she was implying at my skin!!!!
Please take pity on people who have poor skin! We are also trying our best to improve our skin. Food dont really contribute to a flawless skin. I have friends who always eat fried food but they still have really good skin.
Okay, I am sure some will say that we should take even more careful of what we eat since we are not already bless with good skin.
=( Okay, point taken.
This made me remember the auntie who had worked with me as a promoter during my FAVE days. That auntie is crazy too.
Sometimes, she will just tell the customers that they are fat!!!!
There was once when a lady wanted to more nuts for her own consumption and she couldn make up her mind. Being a promoter, I will definitely talk her into getting more but that auntie didn.
Instead, she said " 小姐,你不要吃这么多,因为你已经不是很瘦了。而且这种豆很由的,会越吃越肥!"
OMG!!!! I felt so relieved when the customer did not flare up and choose to dig at herself instead too.
Please people!!!! Everyone love listening to nice words!!!
Be kind with your words!!!
3 comments:
I totally understand how you feel ):
Yeah. That is because we are both troubled with skin problems.
ME TOO
Post a Comment