Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hat Yai Trip (Part 2)

Had a tour guide and a 11 seater bus to fetch my family around Hat Yai on the 2nd and 3rd day of our trip.

Went to temples and had a great look at how devoted the Thais are to Buddhism.

You really cant imagine how many temples I went to. Hahhaa.

These were all the temples that we went to.....






And more.......



The tour guide told us that the temples were near. Thus, we thought we should just visit them since they were near. Hahaha. We spend quite a bit of time at the very first temple that we went to but we started to get tired and I think we spend less than 5 minutes at the very last temple. Hahhaa.

My cousin took photos of the dogs at the temple. Hahhaa.


Scenery along the way.



The tour guide brought us to a market that sells snacks, batik and many other cheap stuff.

The market that got our families excited and we bought more than 8 bags of stuff. Hahhaa.

While our mothers were busy shopping for gifts, the youngsters started to camwhore.


In the end, even my cousin got excited because the clothes there were really cheap.

Know how much my family bought?

We had one full luggage bad of goodies for our relatives and our consumption.


Totally insane!!!!

Took some tram that went up to the hilltop to look at the scenery.


I must be insane to wear my white converse shoes to Hat Yai. It was their monsoon season and it rained practically everyday. Despite my best efforts to take good care of my shoes, they still got black!!!!

My cousin took a candid photo of me looking at my shoes. Hahhaa.


Yeah. This was how black it became!!!!

OMG!!! Tom Yam. I miss the Tom Yam from Thailand so much. Somehow, it is just different from the one we have at ThaiExpress or Lerk Thai. Hahaha.


The tom yam got me and my cousin really satisfied. Okay, I admit that we took the photo before we had our lunch. Hahah. And my teeth are straight!!! Woo~!!

Saw firecrackers being lighted up for the first time.

My cousin introduced us an ice cream that can only be found in Hat Yai. It's really delicious!!!


Coconut ice cream~! Even though it may look simple, but it really taste good. Hahhaa.

Even my auntie says so~!!!





The Thai lady who was selling the ice cream.

The ice cream is so tasty till my cousin and I feel like bringing it into Singapore. We even discussed how we plan to bring the ice cream in. Hahha. I guess we will probably hire the lady in the photo. Hahhaa.

Okay. Part 3 is coming up soon.

Bye.

2 comments:

Zhi Xian/Cleo said...

Can't wait for the part 3!:)

Jiayang said...

THanks, ZhiXian. I think my blog is only left with a reader and that is you. Hahhaa.